[PROPOSAL] Renew FPPradio Advertising/Promotion Package

Description
Promote ZenCash in multiple podcasts.

Overview
I’ve produced a daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews, since February 2014, and begin the newscast with prices of gold, silver & Bitcoin. The newscast consists of 2-3 news stories & 2 ads.
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute podcast that I’ve been recording since 2012. The show explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction.
ZenCash has been a sponsor since January 2018 and the current agreement expires at the end of June.

Scope
I will continue to provide the price of ZenCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews; and a 30 second ad three times per week during FPPradioNews; and a live-read ad once weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio.
FPPRadioNews is a daily 5 minute radio news program heard on several online radio networks and low power radio stations across the country, and is also available on iHeartRadio!
~1000 podcast listens/downloads per week, thousands of listens on LRN, FPRN & ipmNation
Peace, Love, Liberty Radio is a 30 minute show recorded live several times a week that explores topics of self-help, personal growth, and relationships while promoting the ideas of liberty and peaceful interaction; and can be heard on several online radio networks and low power radio stations across the country, and is also available on iHeartRadio! note: Beginning in July, Peace, Love, Liberty Radio will return to being a weekly podcast.
~1000 podcast listens/downloads per week, thousands of listens on LRN, FPRN & ipmNation

Deliverables
This section provides firm items that you will deliver.

1. Provide the price of ZenCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews
  2. 30 second ad three times per week during FPPradioNews
  3. a live-read ad twice weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio

Schedule
Deliverable 1: daily for 3 months beginning July 1
Deliverable 2: thrice weekly for 3 months beginning July 1
Deliverable 3: weekly for 3 months beginning July 1

Budget
Deliverable 1: 7 ZEN | The price of ZenCash every day in the daily 5-Minute Newscast, FPPradioNews
Deliverable 2: 12 ZEN | A 30 second ad three times per week during FPPradioNews
Deliverable 3: 6 ZEN | A live-read ad weekly in the podcast, Peace Love Liberty Radio
Total: 25 ZEN

Terms
I’m asking for 25 ZEN, payable in a lump sum. As insurance against a major rise in the price of ZEN, I am offering to up to four additional weeks of the same ad package if the value has increased by 25% or more (from the beginning of the contract until 6 weeks prior to the expiration); and won’t ask for additional funding if the price goes down.

Payment Schedule
I’m asking for payment in a lump sum, though I can bill monthly if needed.

Closing
I believe ZenCash has great potential and promoting the ZenCash price at the beginning of a newscast alongside gold, silver & Bitcoin will help give credibility to the currency. Live-read advertisements also give credence to the product/service because of the endorsement-style nature of that type of ad. I recommend the ZenCash team continue funding this advertising/promotion package so that ZenCash can continue to gain exposure.