A proposal to embark on a zencash universities campaign (tour) in ghana, west africa

A PROPOSAL TO EMBARK ON A ZENCASH UNIVERSITIES CAMPAIGN (TOUR) IN GHANA, WEST AFRICA.
Hi community, I am Fuseini Alhassan from Ghana West Africa known as Cryptoeye on ZenCash discord and forum. I am submitting my first proposal to embark on ZenCash road show in my country Ghana.
Background Description
This is a tour I intend to embark on with the ultimate aim to promote mass adoption of ZENCASH in Ghana by embarking on Education-based marketing which is probably the most effective method to advertise cryptocurrency in Universities in Ghana which are, university of Ghana https://www.ug.edu.gh/ , Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)https://www.knust.edu.gh/, University for Development Studies (UDS Tamale)https://www.uds.edu.gh/ , University of Cape Coast https://www.ucc.edu.gh/ and the University of Education (Winneba) http://www.uew.edu.gh/ . But for the mean time, I am going to organize the conferences in two campuses namely, UDS and UEW. This country has a population of 27million people with the active labour force forming the majority which is a great opportunity for this community to expand. Ghana is a relatively large country in West Africa with 10 regions and each region to a capital city. I have since 2017 supported in advocating crypto currency through meet ups and conferences will impact greatly towards ZenCash adoption.
Main Project
The workshops/conferences shall be open to all interested persons including CEOs of businesses, investors, the media (Radio, online & print) and the general public at large. The project will see 3 conferences and a one hour radio discussion program, a meeting with the Student Representative Council (SRC), establishment of merchant centers, and creating online platforms in all the 5 selected Universities. Each of these meet ups/conferences is expected to record at least 100 participants whereas the radio discussions will be heard by about 47,000 people with phone in sessions for questions and answers. I will then roll in for another cycle in order to cover the remaining three universities. ZenCash tokens will be given to participants at each campus and listeners who phone in and answer questions during the radio programs and make remarkable contributions will also be rewarded. The motivation behind this project is to promote ZenCash through education and marketing for massive adoption and usage in Ghana and Africa at large. The good news is that, most students in Ghana are involved in mini-importation such as smart phones, laptops and accessories. Most of these students have over the years resorted to Bitcoin for online shopping. However, Bitcoin transaction fee being relatively high and confirmation time being long have compelled most of them to seek better alternatives to which ZenCash is a good substitute.
Events
22nd to 29th September,2018

Location: University for Development Studies(Tamale). Events; Preparations and travelings to University Campus, 30 minutes radio program on ZenCash, Organize 2 days workshops/conferences on Zencash, train participants to download set up wallets and purchase ZenCash, train Ambassadors of ZenCash on campus, and finally set up a merchant center on campus for Zen exchange.

6th October to 13th 2018
Location: University of Education (Winneba). Events; Preparations and travelings to University Campus, 30 minutes radio program on ZenCash, Organize 2 days workshops/conferences on Zencash, train participants to download set up wallets and purchase ZenCash, train Ambassadors of Zsncash on campus and finally set up a merchant center on campus for Zen exchange

Proof of work
Each stage of the tour will be video recorded and pictures will be taken and submitted to the community.
Publish it on social media for the benefit of the general public
Submission of receipts for all transactions.
All universities are selected on merit with regards to their population (30,000 plus) respectively and their influence on the Ghanaian society.

Budget
I am asking for 105 Zen with an average price of $33 for the next four months to cover two universities, then I will roll in for another cycle in other to cover the three other universities in the country for ZenCash propagation for mass adoption within the next 6 months.
Transport to and within the two universities for 4 month =10 Zen
Accommodation and feeding in two universities s= 18 Zen
ZenCash T-shirts for participants in all the university= 20Zen
Conference room for four meet ups in the two university campuses =12 Zen
Refreshment for participants in the two universities= 18 Zen
ZenCash radio discussion for 1hour in each university =14Zen
ZenCash drop down banner, stickers and fliers =4 Zen
Camera for pictures and videos =3.00 Zen
Tokens for participants on monthly basis =3.00 Zen
Contingency =3.00 Zen

TOTAL= 105Zen

Thank you all for your support towards the promotion of this wonderful community.
Yours Ever.
Email address: [email protected]
Alhassan (Cryptoeye).

A link to the proposal

Hi @Cryptoeye,

we reviewed your proposal and decided not to support it. Unfortunately it doesn’t fit in our plan right now. But this doesn’t mean we don’t want to contribute in the future! On the contrary we want to stay in touch with you and give you a feedback as soon as it’s possible😉 We significantly appreciate these types of community proposals and looking forward to cooperating soon!

Thank you for understanding. Please feel free to contact me if I can help you with anything.

Have a great day🙂
Kamila

Thank you @Kamila but will contact if there is any issue.